Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cooking With Mommy!



Olivia loves to "help" me cook. No matter what I am cooking or baking, she wants to "cook" too. (Please disregard that her shirt is on backwards...she dressed herself!) She is constantly pushing a chair over to the counter yelling "help, help!" She is a good little helper. Granted, her help is like having the Swedish Chef in your kitchen, but it is still fun to watch her try to do everything I do. Her favorite thing to make is water in a pot! She's very good at this dish, and it's easy for her to clean up.

4 comments:

karen said...

Cute. Austin likes to help too. I LOVE how long your hair is. Cute

Gilbrides said...

Too cute. That is great that you let her help and feel like such a big girl. Too bad she isn't making you all a nice dinner all by herself ;)

Mel said...

Hey I'd turn all the cooking over to her.

Jean said...

That is a darling picture! Seth tries to help too, I'm not as into the Swedish Chef thing as you are.