Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Morning

We had a wonderful, fun Easter morning. The girls loved the books they received from the Easter Bunny, and of course, started munching on candy right away.



The girls colored two dozen eggs this year, and found them all pretty quickly, but had a little trouble with the last egg. I thought this egg was pretty obvious, since it was on top of one of the pictures on the wall. I saw it as soon as we came down the stairs...a bright green orb hanging on the wall. Apparently, the girls are not as observant as their mother, because we had to give them hints for finding the last egg. All the girls received bubble necklaces in their buckets, but Izabella seemed to be the only one who could blow any. Although Olivia tried really hard, she pretty much just succeeded in spraying us all with spit.




As mentioned above, Olivia was quick to get some candy open. Monique wanted to eat her chocolate bunny, but I told her she had to wait until after breakfast. By the time breakfast was over, she had forgotten about it, but remembered again before dinner. At that point I told her she had to wait until dinner was over (I know I'm so mean) and she told me, "but you said I could have it after breakfast, and now you won't let me!" Luckily, she waited, and then managed to get a sick tummy.



Once all the festivities were over, Olivia and Monique went right to work coloring in their new books, and Izabella went right to work getting more sleep. It was a wonderful, relaxed morning.



HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

No comments: