Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bella Goes to the Dentist!



Yesterday, Izabella had two teeth pulled (her bottom fangs), sealants put on four molers, and a small cavity filled. Of all of that, she was most worried about the teeth pulling. She has been worried since her check-up two weeks ago. The dentist had to pull her teeth, because she doesn't have enough room, and her bottom teeth are coming in very crooked. We are hoping this will help with the problem, but I think she will have to have braces when she is older. Right now, she thinks it will be fun to have braces, but we'll see when the time comes. I felt really bad for her, but she was a total champ. Once she had the laughing gas, and things were started, she didn't even wince. In fact, the laughing gas was doing it's job, because she kept laughing and saying everything tickles! She was so numb, she couldn't smile very well, and I had a little fun teasing her. She is a lucky girl, because the Tooth Fairy gave her $10.00 for those two little teeth, and Grandpa called and said the Tooth Fairy also left $10.00 at his house for her. Wow! I think the Tooth Fairy was holding back when I was a kid! At least I know who to go to when I need to borrow money.

5 comments:

karen said...

What a BRAVE girl. Looking forward to seeing new smile.

Mel said...

Bella I'm glad you had a leopard to watch over you at the dentist!

Gilbrides said...

Poor thing. I am so glad that she was so brave. It's hard to be brave with all the scary equipment right next to you. I hope her teeth don't have any problem coming in now.

♥ .:LoNdiE LoO:. ♥ said...

She did a lot better than me when i got teeth pulled! I think the tooth fairy was holding out on me too!!!!

Jean said...

Inflation.