Thursday, July 31, 2008

Olivia the Thief!







Don't leave your food unattended!


It used to be that we had to watch our food because of the dog, but now....BEWARE OF OLIVIA! If you leave the table to get a drink or use the restroom, or what-not, you will return to find your food missing, and a messy baby. Olivia is a food thief! I don't know what we are going to do with her, because she's not very stealthy, gets very messy, and therefore, she's going through 3-4 outfits per day. (That's a lot of laundry!) Monique gets very upset when she leaves her lunch to go potty, and upon her return....hot dog GONE!

3 comments:

karen said...

I think she looks a lot like MO in the pictures by the table. How funny is she.

Mel said...

That's a kind of thief I had not thought of before - I'm going to try it out!

Gilbrides said...

How funny. She must be a foodie ;) I'm feel for you and having so much laundry. Some days I'm just mean and if the shirt is not spilled on too badly, Katelyn has to stay in it all day.