Thursday, March 4, 2010

Exploring With Daddy!

One morning I decided to go to the hotel gym. Now, I love to exercise, but not necessarily in a Brazilian gym with no air conditioning! I'm sure I sweat off AT LEAST 10 lbs. I was a total gross mess after wards!

Anyway, when I returned to the room...it was empty.

I assumed that Kirk and the girls had walked over to breakfast. I quickly got ready and headed over there. No Kirk. No girls. I went back to the room. No Kirk. No girls. I started to wonder where they had run off to, because their swimsuits were still in the room.

After about 15 minutes of fretting, two very sweaty little girls walked through the door. They had gone with Daddy to "climb the mountain." They were so hot, hungry, and ready for the beach. Luckily, all their wants were easily accommodated!






1 comment:

Gilbrides said...

Daddy times is the BEST time! Good thing Mom was there to take care of the sweaty tired girls though! Nothing beats having Mom take care of you.