Monday, March 1, 2010

Too Much Sun?

Because we are in the middle of winter here, and we were suddenly thrust into Summer in Brazil, some of us got a little too much sun. Kirk burned his back the very first day! I ended up a little red even though I thought I was putting on enough sunscreen. Izabella got the worst of it. When I told her she was looking red on her face she didn't listen to me, and I didn't realize she didn't get the hint to put on more sunscreen. So, the next morning when she woke up she couldn't even open her eyes. She was hurting pretty bad that first day, but was a trooper and still wanted to have fun. We creamed her up and she was pretty much white face the rest of the time. At first she was embarrassed until she saw all the other people with white faces.





Monique and Olivia weren't really red, but they wanted cream on their faces too!

2 comments:

TammaRamma said...

I think my face is that pale with out the cream!

Gilbrides said...

Sunburns are the fastest way to take all the fun out of a vacation. I'm so glad she was still brave and had a great time anyways!! I think the cream faces are cute!