Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Family Vacation: Day One


Wow! It has been a very busy two and a half weeks! I don't even know where to begin, so I will begin at the best part....CALIFORNIA! Yup, we went on a week long family vacation and had a fantastic time. We packed so much in, I'm going to have to do a post for each day....so buckle up and please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times and hold on tight!



You should always stop to smell the flowers on the way to
Disneyland or any time in life



Oh no! They caught me!


I'm not sure that "Small World" was exciting enough for Izabella,
but she was a good sport about going two times in a row.


Beautiful Princess


We've never met Jasmine and Aladdin before.
Olivia was so excited.



Olivia LOVED "Small World"
but it wasn't her favorite.



Her favorite was the "Choo Choo."
We rode the train around the park too many times to count.


Monique's favorite ride?
SPLASH MOUNTAIN!
Good thing it was warm.
(FYI....Izbella told Kirk to make a funny face...so he did!)


Getting messy and sticky while waiting for the parade.


The end of a fantastic
Day One in Disneyland!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Great pictures! I so can't wait to go back to Disneyland (where we went on our honeymoon). I love that place!

Porter Prodigies II said...

How fun!! I cant wait to go back, Disneyland is such a fun place! Youve got such a cute bunch of girls & I love Kirks face in that pic, what a good sport.