Saturday, May 30, 2009

Family Vacation: Day Two



Day Two of our vacation started at California Adventure. Izabella loves the screamer. It's one of her favorite rides. Luckily, Grandma was with us, and Kirk and I were able to go on the Screamer with Izabella while Grandma and the little girls went on Monsters Inc., and saw the Muppets 3D show (which is great by the way!) Personally, the Screamer wasn't as great as I thought it was going to be, but still fun. We're always a little more tired on day two, but the kids did fantastic, and we had another exciting, fun-filled day. I LOVE DISNEYLAND!


"O" for Olivia


They are building a huge new attraction.
I think Izabella wants a job!



Giving her new princess bear a
shoulder ride.



Monique's favorite ride.
TWILIGHT ZONE
TOWER OF TERROR

If you look closely, you can see her little
face over in the
left corner next to Kirk.



Ladybug, twisty, make me sick ride.
(but the kids love it!)



I sure hope Monique doesn't bring this guy home for dinner someday!


Taking a rest in the stroller.
(Those rental strollers at Disneyland must be pretty comfy.)

2 comments:

TammaRamma said...

The Disneyland strollers are great! By the evening time, we had Jared sitting in it, and the boys pushing him! Ha ha ha! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Gilbrides said...

I LOVE the stroller picture--too cute! I am still so amazed that your girls love the "Tower of Terror" as Lauren calls it. I can't imagine looking composed for the picture. I was hunched over Lauren and couldn't be seen in our picture. Maybe one day I'll have a cool picture worth bragging over :) LOL Glad Grandma was with you---bet that was a major help! The Ladybug ride makes us sick but that was Katelyn's favorite ride and the only one her face lit up on and she giggled the whole way through. It was worth getting sick over just to hear her laugh! YAY day 2!!!