Tuesday, February 2, 2010

THANKSGIVING IN UTAH

So, even though this post is titled Thanksgiving, I really don't have any pictures of Thanksgiving. Whenever we are in Utah for Turkey Day we always have Thanksgiving with my family and Christmas with Kirk's family. My children think this is great because they get their whole Christmas from Grandma very early. So, basically it was a week of parties in Utah. We stayed with my sister in her new house in Clearfield and it was so fun because my dad came over every morning for breakfast. We went out for our traditional Black Friday shopping with my niece and had a great time. Actually, we just stayed up all night at Wal-Mart waiting to purchase our items!

Christmas at Grandma's is always fun. She goes out of her way to make it all about the kids and show them a good time.



The Whole Group


Olivia didn't want to give Santa a hug,
so he gave her a thumbs up instead



Bella was excited about her new big cheetah..."Sheba"



Monique loves her American Girl Doll.
She named her Sally



Grandma also gave Olivia an American Girl Doll.
Her name is Molly.

No comments: