Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Boy...I'm POOPED!





You know, we have provided her with a very nice, comfy bed in her very own room. She can sleep with all of her favorite stuffed "friends" and have them watch over her at night. Does she choose to sleep there? - NO! - She chooses to sleep in the basement in a plastic storage bin. You might think "Wow, she must be really tired and have terrible parents" oh- but you would be wrong. This child can sleep ANYWHERE! Ever since she was a baby, if she was tired - she fell asleep. It didn't matter where she was, and we didn't even have to rock her or anything. She would just find a corner, or just fall where she was sitting/standing and go to sleep. We would find her in the strangest places with who knows who or what. Even then, she didn't like sleeping in her own bed.
Don't believe me?
Oh, I have the pictures to prove it. See below!

3 comments:

arianabanana said...

that is soooo funny!! I cant believe she was comfy enough to fall asleep!!! I love it when kids fall asleep in random places. Its the cutest thing. AJ used to do that all the time. I love the guinae pig one...thats my favorite....what the heck is it doing? it looks like its eating her ear.

Gilbrides said...

I bet that is annoying to you that she doesn't get into her bed to fall asleep. But I have to admit, that I am a little jealous. I wish that Lauren was a little more like that. Nobody can fight off sleep like Lauren. You have to basically tire her out and bore her out of her mind to get her to finally go to sleep.

I love the pictures.

Jean said...

I remember the guinea pig incident, Bella had been having a tantrum about the guinea pig and then (because we were ignoring the tantrum) next thing you know, she was asleep right in front of the back door!