Monday, September 29, 2008

MY GREAT FRIENDS???


So, it was my birthday a few days ago, (Happy Birthday to me...) and my friends were really nice and gave me a little mini party.

It was our regular monthly date night, and I had no idea they had planned anything. What great friends right? Well, you might think so, but you would be mistaken. By the way, in case you don't know, I hate feet. No, I loathe feet. I think feet are so, so, so, gross! I cannot even express in words how much feet creep me out. Did you know that they stay in your stinky shoes all day, and get sweaty and nasty?

Unfortunately, during the coarse of our monthly game nights, my friends have discovered my feet phobia.

Now, check out my cake!




Yup, you guessed it. My "friends" made me a FEET CAKE; complete with bright pink toenails and everything. Now, do not be deceived by this picture, and think "it's not so bad, they only have two large feet on top," for if you look closely you will see the little tiny feet all around the outside of the cake.

You cannot get away from the feet!


As you can see, I was having a little trouble. I was thinking about what clever "friends" I have, and how I was going to get out of eating that big foot. Because, you know, with "friends" like mine, my piece of cake was one of those big feet. I managed to eat a big toe, and all around the foot, and a couple of bites of heal, but it was really hard. The cake was really, really, good (thanks Chaz) but I just couldn't get passed the big tan foot with bright pink toenails.

(TOENAILS! Please people...they are gross.)


As you can see, Kirk enjoyed this whole situation thoroughly. I think he was glad he didn't come up the idea, so I couldn't get mad at him later.

In all actuality, it was a great night, and
I couldn't ask for better people to pretend to be my friends!

Oh, and thanks for the pedicure stuff, but don't think I'm going to come over to give you one.


I'M NOT TOUCHING YOUR YUCKY FEET!!

8 comments:

karen said...

Happy Late birthday Dottie. Thats one thing I WILL miss is the awesome cakes chaz makes. I hope you had a great day besides the feet. :0)

TammaRamma said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so glad that you have friends to tease you! Bwha ha ha! Remember at your bridal shower, and all those feet pictures you had to look at? I got a pedicure done, and I took a picture of my toes (blue toe nail polish!), maybe I'll send it to you! =]

Seth Jenson said...

Hahaha. Love your blog, and happy birthday!

Mel said...

Happy Birthday! One of these days I am going to remember every ones birthday, but don't hold your breath!!! I too hate feet but that cake is awsome!!! Good friends, good cake, good times!!!

Gilbrides said...

Dottie, that was such a funny post. I think I laughed most of the way through it. I could definitely feel your pain! I love the picture of Kirk looking at you holding your cake. I bet you'll never forget this birthday. Happy Belated birthday!!

♥ .:LoNdiE LoO:. ♥ said...

OH MY GOSH!!! you are just like my dad! You guys are kind of weird, they're just FAKE feet!!! GET OVER IT DOTTIE!!! :) luv ya

Stacey said...

Ha Ha you are funny.... I have cute feet they are webbed. I will have to take a picture and send to you so you could see. But unlike other peoples feet I think mine are cute! OH by the way what day is your birthday mine is the 27th :)

Dottie said...

Mine is the 20th. I'm glad you have good feet self esteem. I've come to terms with the fact that I do not have cute feet, because only baby feet can be cute.