Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Monique's First Day of Kinder Kids






Actually, school started a week earlier, but because of the unexpected trip to Utah, she missed her first day of school. So, this is her actual first day. I think she was glad to get back to her friends, and the whole school routine. She really struggled over the summer with no routine, and crazy, different things every day. She loves her new teachers: Miss Jelly Bean and Miss Teddy Bear. She gets to take her lunch box every day with her snack, and has Show and Tell every Wednesday. Of course, she was very willing to pose for this picture...as you can see, the pose was very thought out. She kept following me around saying, "Mom, my picture!" over and over until I snapped this one.

6 comments:

Mel said...

Hey those clothes look familiar it seems like maybe I saw them after you bought them? You look cute Monique have fun at school.

karen said...

How is Olivia handling her gone? I bet if she is like josh she would like having time alone.

Stacey said...

wow! your kids are getting so Big! Jean gave me your blog address I hope that was ok. We sure miss you guys...

Gilbrides said...

What a cute poser! I love it when kids are eager to have you take their pictures. I usually have to chase Katelyn around the house and take at least 10 to get one I like ;) That is great that she is excited for school and loves the routine. I bet it is a nice break for you as well. I must admit to loving my free time as well as my one-on-one time with Katelyn.

♥ .:LoNdiE LoO:. ♥ said...

Looks like fun! Hope you like school Monique!

arianabanana said...

what a poser!!! man shes growing.