Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SANTA TIME!

Santa came to our Ward party a couple of weeks ago. It was really nice, because they had someone in our Ward take pictures of each child with Santa. It's a good thing, because I was in charge of other things, and didn't even see the girls with him this year. Apparently, Olivia wanted nothing to do with Santa, and Bella decided she was too old to sit on Santa's lap. Good thing another mother MADE her go see Santa, otherwise, I would have no picture of Bella. Thanks to the other "mean" mom for taking care of my needs during my absence! Oh, and thanks to Kirk for just being mean, and handing Olivia over screams and all. What good memories we'll have! (I'm sure it was very entertaining for all the other mothers in the room)


Olivia does NOT like men with facial hair. (We have this really cute man in our ward who just wants to be her friend, but as long as he has a goatee, she will NEVER let him come close to her. She starts screaming and runs the other way.) This is too bad, because who has more facial hair than Santa?? Maybe if he shaved, he wouldn't scare so many children. I think Monique is annoyed that Olivia is ruining her perfect picture with Santa.


Well, at least it's a semi-smile. I guess I can't ask for much more. Maybe I should remind her to be very nice to this big guy, because he controls some of her presents! Hmmmmm-for her sake, I hope he wasn't too offended, or she might get the big, black rock this year.

HO HO HO
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!


Thanks Santa!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Poor Olivia! Cute pictures, though! And thanks for the comments on my blog! :-)