Tuesday, November 10, 2009

GOBBLE...GOBBLE...GOBBLE

We had so much fun doing this craft. (I came up with the idea all by my little lonesome!) The girls had these little baby pumpkins, and I wanted some more Thanksgiving decorations, so we made these little turkeys! Putting in all the feathers kept them busy for a while, and the best part? They didn't fight while making them. Ah, the joys of kids using their imaginations! It was a wonderful Sunday afternoon together.

I sometimes forget how much they love doing crafts. I really should come up with some more crafts for them to do during this season. It's so much easier to be creative with crafts when you have a Holiday to base them around. Hmmmmm.......what should we do next?


Monique loved the googly eyes

"Look at my gobble gobble mommy!"



Why can't she just give me a normal smile?


1 comment:

Gilbrides said...

Very Creative--I'm impressed. The girls did such a great job! I agree that it's so much easier to do crafts, when you have a holiday to make them for :) Way to go Dottie!!