Sunday, November 8, 2009

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN...

It's October, which means...HALLOWEEN!
I love Halloween oh so very much.


SNOW DAY



We had this crazy snow storm blow in (two days of constant snow) so we needed something to do since the girls were on fall break. We decided to make "Haunted Houses" I think they did a really great job!









PUMPKINS


Besides the dressing up, I love gutting and carving pumpkins. Kirk was working, so we were on our own for pumpkin carving. Olivia was really good and cleaned out her own pumpkin. Bella loves all the guts, and Monique didn't want to touch hers, but did it anyway. Monique and Olivia drew the face they wanted, and then I cut it out for them. (They also made a few extra drawings!) Izabella was on her own for the first time this year. She did a great job I must say. (Kirk let her carve his pumpkin as well...she was in heaven.)

THE FINISHED PRODUCT














AND THE 2009 LIMA FAMILY
HALLOWEEN THEME IS:


DISNEY VILLAINS!







Yes, you had better watch out for us if you dressed up as a princess or dalmatian this year. We don't like anything fluffy, beautiful or nice. We just want to be cranky and spiteful.
Hey, it's what we do!


Jafar
He's our man, if he can't do it...GREAT!


Snow White Hag
Oh yes, Kirk enjoyed every opportunity to call me an old hag
Monique kept saying,
"I wish you were the pretty queen."


Maleficent
She was really excited when people recognized who she was supposed to be


Cruella Deville
If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will
(even though she has such a cute smile!)


Ursula
When we first tried her costume on, she cried because of all the legs.
Once Bella and Mo told her how cute it was, she went around saying
"Look at my cute legs!"


Thanks to my sister for helping my vision come to pass!



5 comments:

Gilbrides said...

Thank you for posting the family Halloween pictures. I LOVE your theme!! Too cute (even if you are all cranky and scary!) What cute Haunted houses as well. I think the girls did a great job on them as well as the pumpkins! (Wow, you guys beat us in inches of snow for sure!)

TammaRamma said...

I LOVE your Halloween theme! That is the best! Every year after seeing your family themed costumes, I say to myself, that's so cool, maybe I should try that with my family! But it never happens cuz I'm not that organized!

*ehu. said...

Stumbled across your blog from Stewie's...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the costume ideas!

Unknown said...

Labor Day Images
Labor Day Images 2019
Labor Day Pics
Labor Day Pics 2019
Labor Day Clipart
Labor Day 2019 Images
Labor Day Images
Labor Day Images
Labor Day Images 2019

Andersonfrank said...

For more detail
Axelvold