Thursday, November 5, 2009

MISCELLANEOUS STUFF

While visiting Utah, I realized how much I love Ikea! Normally, I avoid the place because we fly out and who can take a couch home in a suitcase? This time, we drove the TRUCK so I had lots of room to sear Ikea for all kinds of wonderful items. It was a wonderful day.

So to all you Utahns, you are lucky men and women to have an Ikea store near you!

Olivia was too short to play in the daycare, so she had to hang out with us. I don't think she minded too much because she checked out all the beds!


Hmmmm....what should we buy?


This looks like a good bed, nice and comfy.



Yup, I could sleep here.



We also took the children to Temple Square. I haven't taken the kids since Bella was a baby. We attempted to take a tour of the Conference Center, but the children were too active. We finally walked over to the Visitors Center, and the kids loved the Christus. It was the only time they had been quiet all day!


Cute, wiggly kids




You should always take time to stop and smell the flowers

1 comment:

Gilbrides said...

we know we're lucky to have an Ikea so close by and we love it!! :)