Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bella turns 9!



I cannot believe another year has gone by and Izabella is now 9! She is such a lovely young lady (although you wouldn't know it from the pictures and her crazy faces!) She is so much fun and way too tall. She will be taller than me soon I think! (Not that I'm very tall to begin with!)

This year, she decided to have her birthday party at Nickel-A-Play. It was great for me, because they provided an already decorated room, Subway sandwiches, chips, drinks, and nickels for all the kids to play games. She had a super fun time, and all the kids earned tickets to get prizes at the end of the party.


The Guest List:











Playin' Video Games!





Yummy Lunch...
mmmmmm....Subway!




Izabella does not like frosting, so every year she asks for the same cake. It has caramel and sweetened condensed milk poured over a chocolate cake. Then we "frost" it with whipped cream and then spread crunched Butterfinger all over the top. This year, I put some "Littlest Pet Shop" birthday figures on top. She was happy as could be!



I wonder if she wished for another birthday?!

Thanks to everyone for making Bella's birthday the greatest one yet.





2 comments:

Gilbrides said...

How fun!! I can't believe she is 9! Wow! She is such a beautiful young lady!!!

TammaRamma said...

Wow time flies! She's growning up so fast! They all are! Looks like fun!