Friday, October 31, 2008

GOVERNMENT HALLOWEEN!




For those of you who might think the government does not want any type of Holiday celebration, you would be wrong. Here Kirk works at the Federal Building (the FBI is on the top floor) and he is on the committee for the Halloween Lunch today! So guess what guys...what you hear on TV isn't true. Only the politicians want to outlaw Holiday's.
The people working for them want to party all night long!




Hmmmmm...I'm getting into character.
(This must be how Vulcan's stand. I have no idea.
I said "Stand like a Vulcan" and this is what he gave me.)



See what a serious face I can make?
I'm Totally going to win the costume contest.
Just look at what I can do with my hand. I'm awesome!



Um...I'm not sure what this look is,
but it's making me uncomfortable.



PARTY ON DUDES!

3 comments:

TammaRamma said...

Wow! You should tell him that he can't watch Star Trek! See what happens...it might be scary, even scarier than these pictures! =]

Great costume!

karen said...

"kirk is weraring make up, kirk is wearing make-up. HE HE HE

Looks good kirk.

Gilbrides said...

Kirk, you look awesome! I totally admire your enthusiam in dressing up. Getting James to wear an orange t-shirt for Halloween took a whole lot of persuassion.

Way to go!!!