Friday, October 24, 2008

Please Be Quiet!

While on our long, cursed drive to find a camping spot,
Monique had one of her
"I NEED TO GO POTTY!!!!!!!"
tantrums.
When Kirk turned to talk to Monique, this is what Olivia was doing, only without the pacifier smile. (As soon as Kirk pulled out the camera, she smiled for him, but still kept her ears plugged.) She was apparently very tired of the noise. I didn't even know she knew how to plug her ears. If you look in the top left corner of this picture you can just barely see Monique and her freak out.
Oh the joys of traveling with children.
The problem is, now if she doesn't want to listen to what I'm saying to her, she will plug her ears and walk away.
That's not quite as cute for some reason.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Please tell me this was not another camping adventure - have you not learned your lesson?!

Dottie said...

No, this was the same one. I'm not trying to camp again until next summer now. I'm not THAT dumb!