Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


This years' theme:


OLD WEST FAMILY



Otherwise know as a Pioneer Family,
but Old West sounds so much more interesting!

IZABELLA

Izabella did not want to wear a dress, so we made her the
Cowgirl Outlaw!


MONIQUE

Monique, of course, wanted to be pretty, so I made this Old West fancy dress, complete with pantaloons.
(Those are the cutest part!)


OLIVIA

Olivia is our little Pocahontas.
She had a beaded belt, but she doesn't have any hips to hold it up,
and it fell around her ankles and broke.


MOM & POP

This pioneer wife hasn't missed any meals! Those pioneer dresses are not the most flattering things in the world. Kirk is Mr. Serious. I think he might still be in Vulcan mode. I never, never, never want to sew a ruffle that big on a dress again. What a pain! Thanks to Louise for the use of her patterns.



What a cute group! I love these girls.
This picture really shows their personalities!




Daddy, Daughter....yup, still in Vulcan mode.
Monique loves to get her picture taken.




Oh, not so serious now, are we Mr. Serious Pants.
You get 'em Bella!



Cute baby Poops-a-Lot in Forest.


TRICK - OR - TREAT!!


After every house, Olivia wanted to open her candy and eat it. After about 10 houses, Monique was ready to go home. So, Grandma and I took Bella out and she came back with too, too much candy!

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!

5 comments:

karen said...

Izzy looks sooo cute. You did a great job on the costumes. I always loved seeing what your family would come as each year.

Gilbrides said...

I LOVE your costumes. I have been speculating for a few weeks what your family Halloween theme would be. I love Old West family. The kids are so cute and you did such an awesome job on the costumes. You are seriously one amazing woman! I also LOVE the pictures of you and Kirk--you two are so cute!

TammaRamma said...

Love the costumes! I love how you all match. Our family, we just grab whatever we can find or borrow and go for it! Although this year, we did a lot with paint!

Seth Jenson said...

The yard is looking great! Nice costumes. I love Kirk's serious face. Haha.

Anonymous said...

I remember each day and minute clearly. What a wonderful time we had. What good food. I gained 5 pounds in 3 days! Ahhhhhhh! The pictures are wonderful. Hugs to my sweethearts. Also, kisses on the belly to Izabella!

Loves, Grandma and Grandpa Lima and David